Student print program
Printing and copying services are available to students, staff, faculty, alumni and guests.
Black and white prints/copies are $0.11 per 8 ½ x 11 page ($0.22 if duplexing)
Color prints/copies are $0.35 per 8 ½ x 11 page ($0.70 if duplexing)
11x17 prints will be charged as two 8 ½ x 11 pages (per side if duplexing)
Scanning to a USB device or to a WSU email account is $.05 per page. File saving options include JPEG, PDF and TIFF.
Multifunction devices that print/copy/scan in black and white and color are located in the following buildings:
- Atchison Hall - Lobby
- Chatsworth Apartments - Lobby
- DeRoy Apartments - Lobby
- Ghafari Hall - Lobby
- Engineering Labs - Rm 2351 and 2359**
- Kresge Library - 1st** and 2nd floors
- Law Library, 1st floor**
- Manoogian Hall - Rm 308
- Oakland Extension Center - Rm 202
- Pharmacy Building - Basement LRC**
- Prentis Lab - Rm 005
- Purdy Library - 1st**, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors
- Scott Hall - 1st floor cafe**
- Science & Engineering Library lab - Rm 50
- Shiffman Medical Library - 1st floor copy room**
- Student Center Building - 3rd floor collaboration area**
- Towers Residential Suites - Lobby
- Undergraduate Library - 1st**, 2nd and 3rd floors
- University Towers Apartments - Lobby
- Welcome Center - Lobby**
**These devices also print on 11x17 paper.
Single function black and white printers are located in the following buildings:
- ATEC extension center - vend area, Rm 115
- Cohn building - outside study lounge, Rm 245
- FAB Lab - Economics, Rm 2082
- FAB Lab - Social Sciences, Rm 2306
- Law Library Lab - 1st floor
- Macomb extension center - Rm 116
- Mortuary Science Lab - Rm 422
- Oakland extension center - Rm 202
- Old Main - Music lab, Rm 2220
- Pharmacy Lab - Basement LRC
- Pharmacy DLAR - Rm 5600
- Thompson Home - Basement between Rm 001 and 002
- UGL - Honors area, Rm 2120
Student printing and copying is available in multiple locations across campus, including libraries, labs and residence hall & apartment lobbies. This service is accessed by using money from a OneCard. Students can securely release documents directly to multifunction devices via built in touch screens or via the release stations on the single function devices. Instructions on how to print/copy/scan are available here.
Student Wireless printing from a laptop & Mobile devices (3 easy ways)
Using My Pring Center:
Upload your documents directly to your queue using My Print Center. Click here to log into My Print Center, using your access ID and password, and upload documents to print. Then walk to any student print device and swipe your card to release the document.
Emailing to email@example.com:
Email your document to firstname.lastname@example.org from your WSU email address and within minutes you'll be able to print it out at any student print device. Note: Documents can only be accepted from WSU email addresses. Acceptable file formats include: PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, JPEG, TIFF and Text Files (.CSV, .RTF, .TXT). Verify that your document was sent to the queue by logging into My Print Center.
Downloading Print Drivers:
Patrons who have downloaded the wireless print drivers prior to June 26, 2015 will have to download and install new drivers on their laptops in order to print.
You must download the appropriate print drivers in order to send your print job from your laptop to a multifunction device or release station.
Windows OneCard Drivers
OneCard Print Driver – default black and white
Macintosh OneCard Drivers
Guest printing is available at all multifunction and print only devices and is accessed by using money from a Guest Card. Guests can securely release documents directly to multifunction devices via built in touch screens on the devices or via the release stations on the single function devices. Instructions on how to print/copy/scan are available here. Guest Cards can be purchased from any OneCard Cash Deposit Machine for $1.00 and loaded with funds at the machine. Locations of OneCard Cash Deposit Machines can be found here.
Downloading print drivers:
Guests who have downloaded the wireless print drivers prior to June 26, 2015 will have to download and install new drivers on their laptops in order to print.
Windows Guest Drivers
Guest Print Driver – default black and white
Macintosh Guest Drivers
Patrons seeking a refund for printing/copying services should complete the Refund Request Form. Please be as descriptive as possible when describing your request and attach any copies of the material in question to the refund form when you turn it into the OneCard/Parking Service Center.